Fortnite Prowler is the latest addition to the superhero roster in the battle royale, bringing a set of Fortnite Prowler quests and a selection of Fortnite Prowler rewards including the all-important skin to unlock. This is part of the Battle Pass for Season 2, and although the character has been visible since it launched they’ve only now been officially unleashed into Fortnite. Some of their associated challenges are pretty tough if you don’t know how to approach them, which is why we’re here to help out with a breakdown of all the Fortnite Prowler quests and pointers on how to beat the more difficult tasks.
If you’re not familiar with the Prowler character, they originally started out in the Marvel universe as a petty criminal thanks to the stealthy abilities of their green and purple suit. However, after the intervention of Spider-Man turned him around, he became an important ally to the web-slinger as well as an individual superhero. If you want to know how to play him in the game, then here’s how to get the Prowler skin in Fortnite.
What are the Fortnite Prowler Quests
As of Wednesday April 20, the Fortnite Prowler quests are now live in the battle royale. There are seven of them in total, with two additional bonus goals for completing three and all seven of the Fortnite Prowler quests:
- Mod a vehicle, then drive it 500 meters in a single match (1)
- Search chests before taking any damage in a match (7)
- Use a spray at The Daily Bugle (1)
- Collect different weapon types of Epic rarity or higher in a single match (3)
- Headshot opponents with a thermal weapon (3)
- Damage opponents while crouched or sliding (500)
- Collect Bars (300)
To mod a vehicle, you need to throw off-road tires or a cow catcher at it, and these are often found at workshops or Fortnite gas stations. Collecting three different weapon types of Epic rarity or higher in a single match is a tough ask, but if you head inside Covert Canyon to the northwest and defeat the NPC Gunnar he drops a Mythic SMG to get you started, along with a keycard to open the vault where you should easily find several more Epic weapons in the various chests. The easiest way to obtain a thermal weapon is to defeat the NPC Huntmaster Saber, who is found on the IO Airship above the POI where the current Imagined Order vs Resistance battle is taking place, which will be marked in red with a target icon over it.
What Fortnite Prowler rewards can you unlock
There are a total of nine Fortnite Prowler rewards available to unlock, by completing the following quests:
- Mod a vehicle, then drive it 500 meters in a single match – Prowler’s Grasp emoticon
- Search chests before taking any damage in a match – Sky Prowler glider
- Use a spray at The Daily Bugle – Prowler Tag spray
- Collect different weapon types of Epic rarity or higher in a single match – Prowler banner icon
- Headshot opponents with a thermal weapon – Mark of the Prowler wrap
- Damage opponents while crouched or sliding – Energy Claw harvesting tool
- Collect Bars – On The Prowl loading screen
- Complete 3 Prowler Quests – Prowler outfit
- Complete 7 Prowler Quests – Slash and Smash built-in emote
As you can see, there’s a wide range of Fortnite Prowler items on that list covering every aspect of your character customization, so you can fully kit yourself out as the Marvel superhero once they’re in your locker. To get the Prowler skin in Fortnite, you just need to complete three of these quests.
Fortnite patch notes | Fortnite tips | Fortnite Creative codes | Fortnite 2FA | How to enable cross platform Fortnite matches | How to level up fast in Fortnite | Fortnite Starter Pack | Fortnite quests | Fortnite characters | Fortnite map | Fortnite new weapons | Fortnite building removed | How to sprint in Fortnite | Fortnite Tanks | Fortnite Device Uplink | Fortnite Omni Chips | Fortnite Jetpacks | Fortnite Battlebuses | Fortnite Season 3